iReporter

If you play violin, viola, cello, or bass, this orchestra is for you! The Rockwall School of Music is offering a homeschool orchestra for the 2013-2014 school...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Aug 15 2013
The summer heat kills our desire to bake but this sweet treat is quick and easy. This Chess Squares recipe was a winner during our summer beach trip, with our...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Aug 15 2013
Imagine this scenario for a minute. Two mothers are discussing the joys and challenges of raising children and helping to provide for a family, only they're...
By Shelia Huffman, BubbleLife Columnist School starts in less than two weeks. The languid days of summer are numbered and will soon be replaced with the less...
Citing new industry in the City of Rockwall, CNNMoney has recognized Rockwall County as the No. 2 location in the country in terms of "Where the Jobs Are." The...
Just a couple of months into the DEC’s launch and our vision to build a resource center dedicated to helping startups thrive is becoming a reality. We have...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Aug 12 2013
In non-20-something-year-old fashion, I kicked off this past weekend with an opening day screening of the Disney flick “Planes.” I went in with low...
This is the only week during the year that I wish I had cable. I’m one of those antenna-only people who thinks I’m too good for Boo Boo’s filled with Honey and...
This is the last weekend to see Zombie Prom Teen Musical at Rockwall Community Playhouse (609 E. Rusk in Rockwall). Performances are: Friday, August 9 at 8...
The first day of school is nearing quickly. You're probably counting down the days to send the kids off with their new backpacks—the kids, on the other hand,...