iReporter

Citing new industry in the City of Rockwall, CNNMoney has recognized Rockwall County as the No. 2 location in the country in terms of "Where the Jobs Are." The...
Just a couple of months into the DEC’s launch and our vision to build a resource center dedicated to helping startups thrive is becoming a reality. We have...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Aug 12 2013
In non-20-something-year-old fashion, I kicked off this past weekend with an opening day screening of the Disney flick “Planes.” I went in with low...
This is the only week during the year that I wish I had cable. I’m one of those antenna-only people who thinks I’m too good for Boo Boo’s filled with Honey and...
This is the last weekend to see Zombie Prom Teen Musical at Rockwall Community Playhouse (609 E. Rusk in Rockwall). Performances are: Friday, August 9 at 8...
The first day of school is nearing quickly. You're probably counting down the days to send the kids off with their new backpacks—the kids, on the other hand,...
In its 16 th year, DFW Restaurant Week has transformed one of the slowest weeks for local restaurateurs into one of the busiest, creating a major charity...
Happy World Breastfeeding Week! (Yay for Ta Tas!) I didn’t quite know what to expect when I decided to attend “The Big Latch On” at Dallas City Hall. I’m a mom...
The City of Rockwall is now accepting applications for students who wish to be considered for the 2013-2014 Rockwall Youth Advisory Council (YAC). Students...
Rockwall MusicFest, production arm of The Greater Rockwall Philharmonic Orchestra, is thrilled to announce the orchestra’s 2013 guest conductor, Michael J....